Dynamic Windows Client
IMPORTANT: Please read the system requirements before downloading and installing Citadon CW Client
See Requirements and Browser Setup for more detailed information.
- Pentium or compatible processor running at 233 MHz or greater
- Microsoft® Windows 20001 (Service Pack 2 or higher), Windows XP1 SP1, SP2
- 128 Megabytes of RAM
- Up to 350 Megabytes of available hard disk space
- Microsoft® Internet Explorer2 6.0
- 1024x768 display resolution
- 56 kbps connection speed or higher recommended
If you are accessing the Internet through a proxy server, it is recommended that your proxy server be configured to allow direct access for our domain "*.citadon.co.uk". This is often referred to as "bypassing the proxy".
- You must be logged in as an administrator or a user with administrator rights before installing Citadon CW.
- The latest version of Sun Java Virtual Machine is required for the use and operation of Citadon CW's built in Document Viewer. This component is available for download from Sun Java Software Download page. (If you have problems with Sun's automatic downloading of their Java VM, you can also try their manual installation page.)